|Category:||Art Contests > All Art Forms|
|Entry Fee:||$31 - 40|
|Prizes:||first and second ranked will win- 3000 euro and 1000 euro|
- Add to Favs
- Visit Website
YICCA 2013 Young International Contest of Contemporary Art
A.p.s Moho Association is pleased to announce the official opening of Yicca 2013 contest.
Selected artists will have the opportunity to exhibit their artworks in an european city private space during November 2013
From the final 12 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked who will win a prize of 3000 and 1000 euro.
They will be included in "Yicca 2013" catalogue, as well, and will be invited to stay in the city of exhibition on the opening day at the expenses of A.p.s Moho Association.
The are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals who are at least 18 years old.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
dates and deadlines
• March 26, 2013: Beginning of subscriptions.
• August 31, 2013: Subscriptions deadline.
From 31 August, 2013 24:00 electronic subscription on the site www.yicca.org will be offline.
• September 23, 2013: Notification of selected artworks.
• October 12, 2013: Deadline for application to stay in the exhibition city free of charge during the opening day
• October 18, 2013: Deadline for submission of material (text and pictures), required for the publication of “YICCA 2013” catalogue.
• October 22, 2013: Deadline for receiving the selected works
• November, 2013: Exhibition YICCA 2013