Nambook010-Children's Peace Drawing Contest
|Category:||Art Contests > Drawing & Painting|
|Location:||Seoul, South Korea|
|Prizes:||Peace Grand Prix [1 person] USD 1000, NAMBOOK Grand Prix [3 persons] USD 700|
- Add to Favs
- Visit Website
The Organizing Committee of the Nami Island International Children's Book Festival (NAMBOOK-010) is delighted to announce the NAMBOOK-010 Children's Drawing Contest.
This accompanying event of the fifth Nami Island International Children's Book Festival, to be held on Nami Island, Korea from October 1 to November 14 this year, is open to children from every corner of the world who want to express, visually, their ideas of peace formed by what they see, listen, think, and feel, so that everyone can share them and hopefully take a small step towards a peaceful future. The Organizing Committee looks forward to your participation.
Age: Children from 8-12 years old (as of December 31, 2010)
Theme : My Dreaming World of Peace
Submission Deadline: Friday, September 10, 2010
Size of Drawing: Minimum – 20cmx30cm Maximum – 30cmx40cm
Drawing method: Free-style
Drawing: One or Two drawings per person
Submit to Nambook-010 Children's Peace Drawing Contest
3rd Floor, Gallery Sang Bldg 157 Insa-dong, Jongno-gu
Seoul, 110-290 Korea
Drawings must be sent with a completed Submission Form
- Peace Grand Prix [1 person] Certificate, Medal & USD 1000
- NAMBOOK Grand Prix [3 persons] Certificate, Medal & USD 700
- Rainbow Grand Prix [5 persons] Certificate, Medal & USD 500
- Starlight Prize [20 persons] Certificate & Souvenir
- Moonlight Prize [30 persons] Certificate & Souvenir
- Encouragement Prize [41 persons] Certificate
International jury composed of children and illustrators will select 100 drawings among all received submissions.
During the NAMBOOK-010 Festival Among the 100 drawings exhibited on Nami Island, 59 drawings will be chosen as worthy of award by combined voting results of the NAMBOOK-010 International Committee and public visiting the NAMBOOK 010 Festival.
- Initial Selection Monday, September 20, 2010
- Awards Decision Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - The result will be announced at www.nambook.org
- Please Note Entries must be the original work of a child, hand-drawn and hand-colored.
- Printed or digital images are not eligible.
- Drawings must be submitted unfolded and should not be framed.
- Drawings must be completed by the child without assistance. Entries will not be returned and Judges' decision is final.
- Entries may be used for NAMBOOK-010 Festival publicity purposes.
- Entries should be submitted with a completed Application Form.
Tel +82 2 753 1246 Fax +82 2 773 1481
E-mail email@example.com HP www.nambook.org