HDR Vision Photography Contest
|Category:||Art Contests > Photography|
|Prizes:||Photomatix Pro Plus|
- Add to Favs
- Visit Website
Light is fancifully reflected from various surfaces in the real world, and this makes our visual impressions deep and diverse. Modern technologies enable us to more precisely reproduce range of color and shadow by the means of photography. One of these technologies is special HDR software. Please, submit HDR-photographs processed with any HDR application. If you have no HDR application at the moment, you can download a free trial copy from our sponsor’s web site http://www.hdrsoft.com . We accept photographs with HDR Software watermarks.
The competition is open to both amateur and professional photographers worldwide from 12:00 Midnight, Pacific Friday, July 30, 2010
to 12:00 Midnight, Pacific Monday, August 30, 2010.
Uploaded photographs will be judged by our committee 12:00 Midnight, Pacific Wednesday, September 08, 2010.
Winning photographs will be announced on our website http://www.pixcafe.net/contest2 on 12:00 Midnight, Pacific Monday, September 10, 2010.
There are no entry or jury fees for the contest.
The winner gets Photomatix Pro Plus.
Any person who is 18 years old or older from any country. You have to be registered on the website pixcafe.net
Photographs must be submitted by 12:00 Midnight, Pacific Monday, August 30, 2010.
Login, click “Account” and select “My Contests” on your account menu. Use the flash uploader of the file-by-file uploader to submit photographs. We accept photographs in the following formats: .jpg, .gif. Each photograph must be larger than 300KB and smaller than 5MB; no shorter than 1200pxls no longer than 2500pxls on its’ longest side. You may enter 3 photos or less for the contest. Photographs exceeding these limits will be rejected by the system while uploading.
Photographs that have wined prizes in previous contests or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will be denied.
We accept photographs with HDRSoft watermarks. The photographs cannot contain any other text, including copyright signs. We provide equal opportunities to all participants, and we will disclose names of the photographers on our site only when the voting is over.
Photograph selection will be maintained by our panel of jury.
Photos will be judged for
4. Subject Matter
The prize software can be downloaded here www.hdrsoft.com, and license keys will be e-mailed to the lucky winner within 7 days of their win.
Prizes that have not been collected in one month after the awarding, are cancel and cannot be claimed for.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entries must be the sole, original and unpublished work of the participant and copyright owner. By entering, contestants certify that photo(s) are original and do not infringe on any third-party rights.
2. Contestants will retain the rights to their photographs. However, contestants grant the sponsor unlimited rights, usage of the winning image(s), the winner's name, photo, and likeness in any advertising/promotion efforts by the sponsor.
3. Entry submissions signify the participants’ acceptance of this contest. The judges reserve the right to bar and/or disqualify any entry that infringes the rules and regulations; and will not be liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the participants.
4. Late entries will not be accepted for the competition and no further correspondence will be entertained.
5. Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible for entry.
6. Every care will be exercised in handling the entries but Pixcafe.net will not be responsible for any damages or loss when in its possession or in transit.
7. Pixcafe.net reserves the right to modify the competition prizes and its rules and regulations as and when necessary, without prior notice.
8. Winners may be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and grant of rights, and to submit all model releases and comments required for publication.
9. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
10. Employees and families of Pixcafe.net and the sponsor are not eligible.
11. Void where prohibited by law. Any tax on the prize is the winner's sole responsibility.
12. If a submitted photograph contains a picture of a person(s), please e-mail us a photocopy of the person(s) authorization («model release») to email@example.com .
13. The Pixcafe.net administration reserves the right to delete any or all photographs when the contest is over.
14. Should you have additional questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your photo contest questions as soon as possible.