Blue Wine Design Awards
|Category:||Design Contests > Product Design|
|Entry Fee:||$51 +|
- Add to Favs
- Send to Friend
- Visit Website
Art Show Details
Blue Wine magazine and Essencia do Vinho are promoting the international competition Blue Wine Design Awards, which will award innovation and quality of the image of two unique products: wine and olive oil.
The main goal of this initiative is to raise awareness among the main wine and olive oil brands, Portuguese and foreign, to the importance of their products' aesthetics in the relationship with the market segments they are trying to reach, understanding how their image may evolve in order to achieve differentiation for the consumers, in the midst of hundreds of other products.
The Blue Wine Design Awards will be publicized in Portugal and the main wine and olive oil producing countries: Spain, France, USA, Australia, South Africa and Argentina. For that purpose, Blue Wine magazine has established a partnership with the Great Wine Capitals, a global network that promotes wine tourism and the exchange of economic, academic and cultural experiences between the capitals of the great vineyards: Porto, Bilbao-Rioja (Spain), Bordeaux (France), Florence (Italy), San Francisco - Napa Valley (EUA), Melbourne (Australia), Cape Town (South Africa) and Mendoza (Argentina).
The competition will be promoted in wine and design specialized media in Portugal as well as in the above mentioned countries.
WINE design award
- WINE PRODUCT design award (award for the best single product design)
- WINE LINE PRODUCT design award (design of a line of products)
- WINE PRESS ADVERTISING (best press advertisement of a product, producer, brand or region )
OLIVE OIL design award
- OLIVE OIL PRODUCT design award (award for the best single product design)
- OLIVE OIL LINE PRODUCT design award (design of a line of products)
- OLIVE OIL PRESS ADVERTISING (best press advertisement of a product, producer, brand or region )
BEST PRODUCT design award
- It awards the creativity of works done by university students in design on the theme "THE PACKAGING OF WINE/OLIVE OIL IN 2050".