Negative Space Exhibition
|Category:||Art Contests > Photography|
|Entry Fee:||$31 - 40|
|Location:||Fort Collings, CO|
|Prizes:||$600 in cash prizes|
- Add to Favs
- Send to Friend
- Visit Website
It is not always the subject, but the Negative Space around the subject that truly makes a photogragraph truly stunning. This exhibition will highlight the artistic compositional element that makes up the space not commonly seen.
The exhibition is open to all domestic and international, professional and amateur, photographers working with digital or traditional photography or combinations of both. The Center for Fine Art Photography invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in its exhibitions. Traditional, contemporary, avant-garde, creative and experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
Exhibition and Awards:
With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
- Juror’s Selection award: $300
- Director's Selection award: $200
- Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
- Two Artists’ ShowCase Online subscriptions – the Center’s new online image marketing website (preview at www.artists-showcase.org)
- All exhibitors are included in the Center's online gallery
- Inclusion in the Center's 2008 Exhibition Collection CD which is distributed to selected galleries, collectors, design houses and corporations world wide
- Entries due: October 14, 2008
- Notice of acceptance: October 24, 2008
- Exhibition dates: January 9 – February 7, 2009
- Public and Artists’ Reception during the Fort Collins Gallery Walk: February 6, 2009