The Art in Nature
|Type:||Call for Entries|
|Category:||Art Contests > Photography|
|Entry Fee:||$31 - 40|
|Prizes:||$600 in cash prizes|
- Add to Favs
- Send to Friend
- Visit Website
Call for Entries Details
Nature is beauty, majestic and inspiring. The Art in Nature will illustrate all aspects of nature in its many tableaus: landscape, seascape, wildlife, floral, water, environment, and weather.
Eligibility: The exhibition is open to all domestic and international, professional and amateur, photographers working with digital or traditional photography or combinations of both. The Center for Fine Art Photography invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in its exhibitions. Traditional, contemporary, avant-garde, creative and experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
Juror: George Lepp
George D. Lepp is one of North America's best-known contemporary outdoor and nature photographers. His passions for natural beauty, technical precision, cutting-edge technology, and environmental responsibility are revealed in his beautiful and compelling photographic images. Lepp's images have appeared in some of the world's most widely viewed venues, including National Wildlife, Time, Newsweek, and The New Yorker.
Exhibition and Awards:
With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
- Juror’s Selection award: $300
- Director's Selection award: $200
- Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
- Two Artists’ ShowCase Online subscriptions – the Center’s new online image marketing website (preview at www.artists-showcase.org)
- All exhibitors are included in the Center's online gallery
- Inclusion in the Center's 2008 Exhibition Collection CD which is distributed to selected galleries, collectors, design houses and corporations world wide