2008 International Exhibition of Fine Art Photography
|Category:||Art Contests > Photography|
|Prizes:||$800 in cash prizes|
- Add to Favs
- Send to Friend
- Visit Website
2008 International Exhibition of Fine Art Photography will spotlight images from around the world. All subjects are eligible. The exhibition is open to all domestic and international, professional and amateur, photographers working with digital or traditional photography or combinations of both. The Center for Fine Art Photography invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in its exhibitions. Traditional, contemporary, avant-garde, creative and experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
Juror: Hossein Farmani
Founder of the Lucie Awards, gallery owner, photographer, Hossein’s passion for our art has led to his being instrumental in providing many opportunities for photographers.
Exhibition and Awards:
With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
• Juror’s Selection award: $500
• Director's Selection award: $200
• Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
• Two Artists’ ShowCase Online subscriptions – the Center’s new online image marketing website (preview at www.artists-showcase.org)
• All exhibitors are included in the Center's online gallery
• Inclusion in the Center's 2008 Exhibition Collection CD which is distributed to selected galleries, collectors, design houses and corporations world wide
• Entries due: July 15, 2008
• Notice of acceptance: July 25, 2008
• Exhibition dates: October 3 – November 1, 2008
• Public and Artists’ Reception during the Fort Collins Gallery Walk: October 3, 2008